Maryland Education Law, Juvenile Law, Civil and Disability Rights and Criminal Law Attorneys Helping Clients Find Solutions
We are a civil rights law firm with offices located in Baltimore and Montgomery County, Maryland, representing clients throughout the state of Maryland. Our attorneys utilize a client centered approach, working to determine what your goals are and developing the appropriate legal strategies to meet your needs.
Skilled attorneys representing clients with respect to education law, juvenile delinquency matters, civil and disability rights and criminal defense
- Education law — We strive to ensure educational equality for all students by working collaboratively with clients and educational institutions to address education law issues including Maryland special education law which includes special instruction and related services, discrimination and harassment, suspension and expulsion, student rights and more.
- Special Needs Planning – We work with you to evaluate and implement your estate and special needs planning to plan for your child with a disability after your death, to provide guidance to your loved ones on your child likes and dislikes and to preserve his/her financial eligibility for government benefits (such as SSI and/or Medicaid).
- Juvenile law — We help juveniles and their families understand their legal options and aggressively advocate for the rights of juveniles in both state and federal courts in criminal and non-criminal cases.
- Civil and Disability rights — We work to safeguard the civil rights of adults and children who face discrimination because of their disability and who are denied equal access to services and educational programs simply because they have a disability.
- Criminal defense — We defend clients who have been accused of crimes ranging from traffic offenses, such as driving while intoxicated to misdemeanors to serious felonies in both state and federal courts.
Protecting your rights. Achieving your goals.
After a thorough assessment of your needs, we work with you to understand your options and to help define and achieve successful paths for individuals, families and children. We also provide advice and referrals to other service providers who can help you to achieve your outcomes.
Preeminent practice maximizing efficient processes
At the Law Offices of Mark B. Martin, P.A., we provide client-centered, results-oriented services for the best-quality representation. We have a proven track record of securing favorable results by applying our extensive knowledge to every case. For additional information about various, specific legal issues and click on the Reported Cases link to read the legal opinions of some successful educational cases we pursued.
Our practice is:
- Experienced — The attorneys in our practice, have decades of experience and extensive knowledge in the legal matters we address. Our attorneys stay abreast of current legal trends to ensure cutting-edge representation. We are dedicated to employing our knowledge to strategically represent you and aggressively help you achieve your goals.
- Efficient — We work quickly, with exceptional skill and use meticulously developed internal systems and processes to effectively evaluate and analyze complex information. We offer efficient legal services to help clients face difficult to get results.
- Successful — We have a demonstrated record of successfully representing clients, in hearings, trials and appeals, as well as in negotiating favorable settlements during mediations. Our practice has been nationally recognized as preeminent after a rigorous peer review process, which is a testament to our skill and ability to help you.
Contact Baltimore, Maryland attorneys dedicated to helping you today
For effective education law, juvenile law and criminal law services, call the Law Offices of Mark B. Martin, P.A. today at 410-779-7770 to schedule a consultation or contact us online.